Saturday, December 9, 2006

Melaka. It was more than an ancient town to me [> view from the bottom picture]

Architecture

Stamford Raffles

cai gi day ki` nay`

tien^` Melaka - animal money. Cool!


yo, babie, 100%


hao? mi`


ba^ng quo*




water-heater

I found it

postcard - 20 years ago

cu'c

ca`ri



trapped in the middle with rain and with you


Kampung Morten, terrific! What a community!


New doesn't necessarily mean better

ta('m mu*a - communal spirit



Mortise and Tenon construction technique

fai hoa-cut-lon ko? ddi ti`m mai~.. ten^ thu 2 cua no' la` gi`?



on the way to Kampung Morten. Cake, super hot.

mosque


dde.p wa'


Allah, human and cat

SN bo^'

no' nua~ ne`

meo`, co' mot con meo`; no' giong con meo` cu~ cua minh lam

giac trua

the f.r.i.e.n.d.s cafe'

the f.r.i.e.n.d.s cafe'

Malay Sultanate Court

Melaka's Sultanate Palace

peeping

old /new

Grandfather - grandson

River coffee shop - interesting design

Father and son

"..I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone
~
I walk alone I walk alone I walk alone I walk a...
~
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me'
Til then I walk alone.."

(Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Greendays)

" Nghe si~ oi"
"Community and Intimacy": Now thats what I call Southeast Asian set-design

Cool puppet show

Community Spirit. This cannot be experienced through images.

Southeast Asian Rituals
Material
Daddy

Mommy and son
wistful

Allah (Kampung Kling Mosque)
Purple

Dutch bricks
A Famosa Chicken Rice (ball-rice version)


hi`
"Caution is the parent of safety" :P

V
na('ng va` ga.ch

Giay` xi.n
Yin-Yang roof-tiles

De^m. Lang thang.

11 ringgit for a good view and a lousy sketch. Oe`.

Thu'y - highschool friend, coincidental travelling-companion for one day.
(Hey, we were "innocent" lah. She's got bf already)
Yei`
Bodhi tree, why can it grow everywhere? Hmm... @@

Stamford Raffles' five-foot way
Smileyyy

Do ra' e^ mo o`n

Material
Oh, me

Shanghai mee + Bali (?) drink

Orangutan House - Charles Cham

he?m

More.. Beauty
Now thats what I call beauty

Bodhidharma, isn't he?
Melaka's Best Cendol

Yea, closer, babe.

Material

" If you love something, set it free... If it comes back, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was"
Flowers internet
Flowers internet
First drops @St.Paul's Chapel

"Water" symbol
"Sacred ritual seal" on my shirt
mo* mang`
If desolate walls could speak, how many wonderful stories would they tell?

Charles Cham (www.charlescham.com)
Melaka's pavement and drainage design. Loved it.
Charles Cham (www.charlescham.com)
Charles Cham (www.charlescham.com)

"Bicycle-wheel"roof

Melaka Sentral, cool solution for a bus-station

"I could stay awake, juz to see u snoozing..." zzZz, ho*
Ei, buddie! (@Clementi)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

đi chơi vui nhỉ, tao thì phải thi... về đi đánh đề đi :))