Sunday, November 19, 2006

If


TITLE: If (1971)
ARTIST: Bread

If a picture paints a thousand words
Then why can't I paint you
The words will never show
The you I've come to know
-
If a face could launch a thousand ships
Then where am I to go
There's no one home but you
You're all that's left me too
-
And when my love for life is running dry
You come and pour yourself on me
-
If a man could be two places at one time
I'd be with you
Tomorrow and today
Beside you all the way
-
If the world should stop revolving
Spinning slowly down to die
I'd spend the end with you
And when the world was through
-
Then one by one the stars would all go out
And you and I would simply fly away..
-

Insomnia - 19 Nov 2006
[4:43AM]
(Photo by courtesy of Dao Quoc Viet (the guy in the pic :D). The song: one of my favourites of all time)

No comments: