Monday, November 20, 2006

Vulnerable


TITLE: Vulnerable (1995)

ARTIST: Roxette

-

everywhere i look i see her smile

her absent minded eyes

and she has kept me wondering for so long

how this thing could go wrong

it seems to me that we are both the same

playing the same game

but as darkness falls this true love falls apart

into a riddle of her heart

she's so vulnerable like china in my hands

she's so vulnerable and i don't understand

i could never hurt the one i love

she's all i've got but she's so vulnerable oh so vulnerable

days like these no one should be alone

no heart should hide away

her touch is gently conquering my mind

there's nothing words can say

she's coloured all the secrets of my soul

i've whispered all my dreams

but just as night-time falls this vision falls apart

into a riddle of her heart yeeaaa

she's so vulnerable like china in my hands

she's so vulnerable and i don't understand

i could never hurt someone i love

she's all i've got but she's so vulnerable

oh so vulnerable

don't hide your eyes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRV4U3lO0Y0

[Katherine Hepburn]







No comments: