Thursday, November 30, 2006

Worst time, hmmz, as usual

Worst experience @NUS as usual: final/exam-time.
But how funny. Not because of stress from revision as others, because I feel no real stress .. haha (Exam-time is so free actually, compared to projects), but instead I feel more depressed and more alone. That's the worst thing that could ever happen here. And "fortunately" when all of your f.r.i.e.n.d.s are not around.. hmmmz.
Silence creeps into your body and starts to corrode your heart, irresistibly. It destroys all of your emotions @@. This isn't healthy at all, is it ?!#$^%&*b-(
Humz, or maybe others also feel the same. Who knows.
!#%$^*& b-(
...
But. My friend. She now feels no more, breathes no more, sees no more..., and exists no more. She can't even feel this terrible silence like I do? So who is much luckier?
...
And I'm here for my dream, aren't I?
Jiayou, myself.
mocphale.


................................................................................................dreams

2 comments:

TTNTHANH said...

CF, tu nhien doc ma ...buon. Vi ko biet lam gi giup CF

mocphale said...

cam on cau, vi`.. da~ va luon luon la` CF cua to.
to khong sao. hi`hi`.
to fiercely strong, always :D
mocphale @.-