Thursday, February 15, 2007

I am confused

I am confused.
You are definitely one of my "lost cfs". There's no doubt about that. To me, you are so much so alike my other two cfs back home, whom I always consider indispensable parts of my life.
But..
I can't help questioning these. I've got a feeling that I have been into an uneasy situation, no different than I myself pushing someone into some days ago.
Why is this world so sophisticated again? Or am I so? Or is it the feeling thatz deceiving me? Hmmz, I hope it is :[.
I hope I won't need to do it..
Anyway, I think there are things which never change, and I do believe true friends remain true friends.
TTD.
P.S. I think I need to learn from anatta and also CF again. I understand how strong and also how weak sometimes they are. But in all cases they always overcome their imbalance in the end.. I just really want two words for these last days of the years, "binh yen". I hope that we shall all have them. Happy new year, my beloved friends :].
P.S.P.S. I appear to talk too little to many good friends of mine here (guess that they all see me in "silent mode" all the time), but that doesn't mean I do not wanna talk or I'm arrogant or anything..
Anyway, an apology is necessary my dears. I'm sorry. Maybe all those moments, I were also confused :}

1 comment:

nartel said...

a friend always would like to ask you what and how's your trouble. but a friend won't ask afraiding you would not like to talk it out. just keep in mind that true friend always ask, not by word but mind, thus let it uttered out once you'd like.